Little Eagles is run as a Charity organisation and all of its income is re-invested into the successful running of the business. Our Registered Charity is called NAPSAC stands for Nether Alderley Pre School and All round Care. We actively fundraise all year round. If you would like to raise money on behalf of Little Eagles we would be very grateful. Click here to go straight to BT MyDonate.
The volunteer committee all have regular jobs and most have children either in the Pre-School or After-School setting.
- Chairman - Mathew Frame - 3 children in the setting. Mathew is a qualified lawyer and works for a educational teaching organisation.
- Secretary - Marie Danby - 2 children in the setting. Marie works also as a professional business coach.
- Treasurer - Heidi Gale - 2 children in the setting. Heidi is a technical business consultant.
- Director - Jay Doyle - 2 children in the setting. Jay has a role in global purchasing for a multi-national organisation.
- Director - Margaret Harris - 2 children in the setting. Margaret works as a hotel business consultant.
- Richard Craven - Committee Member - Richard is the Head of Nether Alderley Primary School
- Stuart Morris - Committee Member - Stuart has 2 children who have now left Nether Alderley. He is a chartered accountant and supports greatly with all financial matters!
All staff are employed by a volunteer committee who meet regularly to plan for Little Eagles and prioritise new ventures. New committee member are always welcome! Please get in touch via email@example.com if you are interested in knowing more.
Within the last 12 months, some of the actions taken by the committee have included;
- - re-flooring the main Pre-School room
- - upgrading the toilet facilities
- - developing a website, Facebook & Twitter accounts and regular on-line promotion
- - developing a marketing & PR plan to help attract more pupils
- - develop and implement a fundraising plan
- - improved performance review processes for all our staff
- - improved working relations with the primary school on-site
- - grant applications in place and more planned
- - re-written or updated all policy documents for the pre-school to the highest standard
Registered charity number 1125353. N.A.P.S.A.C - Nether Alderley Pre School and All Round Care.